Wednesday 22 December 2010

home made xmas decorations

It is exactly what it says on the tin: home made xmas decorations.

I had a terrible itch to do something fun (besides baking cupcakes to die for!), so I donned my sparkle gloves and got crafting. I've been having so much fun with this, I don't want to stop!

So then , here is my jolly snowman. He is such a happy chappy he puts a smile on my face every time I see him! Mr Fluff thought he was a clown. Fine by me. A dancing snow-clown!




I made these to hang on the window or on a wall




























And this gives you an idea of what it looks like as a garland





I'll put some more pics up of the xmas decorations that I managed to put up this year. As you know our cottage is tiny and there is not enough space to even hold a fart without blowing the roof off (how rude!), so I did the best I could to make the place look Xmassy. Sadly, you'll have to wait until after Xmas to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment