Wednesday 22 December 2010

more cupcakes

If you thought I was done with my cupcake experiments, you'd be wrong. Very wrong!

I made the most amazing chocoholic, dark & rich brownie cupcakes filled with bits of chocolate and nuts. They were so good people have been known to fist fight over the last one. This is no lie.
I sent them to work with Mr Fluff after we taste tested them and nearly died of yummyness in the process, and they were so loved that when Mr Fluff announced a few days later that there was a new batch of cupcakes (this time vanilla & almond) it caused such a stampede they had to call security and put his building under lock down! Fine, I'm, laying it on thick, but you get the idea.

Let me just say that the pictures DO NOT do them justice. They have to be tasted to be appreciated. Pity I can't send them to you through a worm hole, eh? Have a look at them... bet you wish you were here















And last but not least, here are the deliciously scrummy-yummy Almond & vanilla cupcakes with white chocolate frosting (the best I've ever tasted) and a few hand made Xmas decorations

















The point of this exercise was to find truly fantastic recipes and to get unbiased feedback from Mr Fluff's colleagues. It worked! I am very happy with these cupcakes and the feedback was 100% positive. The next step is to bake some as Xmas presents wrapped up in my home made boxes. I promise I'll post pics after Xmas.

Meanwhile, I wish you all a very happy, jolly and fun Xmas and a spectacular 2011!!!

PS. Remember, don't drink and drive, smoke and fly! HAHAHA just kidding. Be safe all you beautiful people. We love you and miss you like crazy. Wish we could be celebrating with all of you in body rather than spirit :0) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment