Wednesday 23 February 2011

ding-a-ling-ling

I hear the sound of wedding bells.

Wait, I'm getting way ahead of myself. Let me start at the beginning...

I got an email from my sister telling me to call my Mom. That sent me into panic mode because I spoke to my Mom the day before, so why call again? Something must be wrong.
My sister told me that nothing was wrong, she just thought I should call. So I did.

Mom answered and I casually asked her what was news, and then she blew my mind.
She said "I'm getting married!"


WOW. Universal shift. Seriously, hold onto your seats! This is a very big deal. Life as we know it will never be the same again. My Mom is getting married!!! She said YES! Little Miss Sunshine will soon become Little Mrs Happy.

We are so excited! Her big day has finally arrived. Well, it will in October (Mommy's favourite month), only seven short months away.

Let me tell you, romance is SO not dead. Mommy's  partner in crime proposed on Valentine's day. How adorable is that?

Now I can't wait to book our flights to South Africa! Woo-hoo!! I still can't believe I'm going to be at my Mommy's wedding. It's surreal.

First things first though. The wedding Invitation.

I'm going to frame mine as soon as I get it in the post :0)

And so a new chapter begins...

Before I sign off I wanted to share a pic of the coolest wedding car (in my opinion)

and the cutest wedding cars I've ever seen *grin*


Ding-a-ling-ling... Hear the bells sing... Ding-a-long-long... a wedding song.

Congrats you crazy kids. May you have a magical life together. Love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment